- Develop and implement an improved QMS for my division of the organization to achieve ISO 9001:2008 registration.
- Improve the process controls of our manufacturing operations. This can only happen after we transfer some of the inspection operations to our production personnel.
- Improve overall product quality to reduce customer complaints / credits by 10% from 2010.
- Attend appropriate training to improve my understanding of FDA regulations for our business.
- Pursue Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training and eventually ASQ SSBB certification.
- Re-establish my leadership role within ASQ as Regional Director for Region 3.
- Increase overall Quality time spent with my family (this I am currently doing with the kids via seasons passes to ski which we are doing every Saturday plus 6 days during the holiday week).
I have numerous other goals already established through our 'success factors' program at work which include measurable objectives for the fiscal year.