Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Influential Voices

I’m excited! The American Society for Quality (ASQ) asked me be a participant in their new Influential Voices initiative as a blogger. I am not yet sure how this will pan out as we don't yet have details on the discussions expected, but I am none-the-less honored that they thought of me. I am a Fellow of ASQ and I am an active Member Leader. I am also involved with ASQ as a blogger for the World Conference on Quality and Improvement (WCQI) every year.

This initiative kicks off on Nov 1, 2010 so come back often to learn more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi David

    great to read your comments - I've been invited to participate too

    I am really interested in reading & sharing with folks passionate about quality from around the globe

    @KerrieAnne an ASQ member from DownUnder Australia

    ReplyDelete