Friday, February 10, 2012

Welcome! New Influential Voices

It is my pleasure to welcome the 16 new Influential Voices bloggers to the world-wide list of voices recruited by ASQ to share their perspective on Quality with anyone who cares to read / listen!

You join a great team that can only be made better by your active participation.
I am humbles by all your achievements and look forward to sharing experiences and reading your perspective on the same topics each month.

WELCOME!

On a separate note, I am saddened to see some of our team leave this year.
I understand that life changes and some of us need to move on periodically.
To those that have stopped being a member of the Influential Voices team remember, you still have a blog and you still have a voice...do not hesitate to chime in from time to time!

With my deepest respect,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment