Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Personal and Professional Goals / Resolutions

With the new year I must post my goals and resolutions. This year I will post my personal resolutions separate from my professional goals.

Personal -
  • I must loose 15 pounds and maintain my new weight through the year. I start the year at 187 lbs. I will lose 5 pounds for each of the next 3 months and then maintain that loss. I expect to end 2012 weighing 172 max.
  • Spend more quality time with my wife.
  • Increase my seasonal ski days with my children from 20 to 25.
  • Increase my poker bank-roll by at least $20k.
  • Cash at the World Series of Poker.

Professional -

  • Achieve ISO 9001:2008 registration for the Flexible Packaging division of Tekni-Plex.
  • Eliminate frivolous paper from the operations of Tri-Seal Blauvelt.
  • Reduce customer complaints by 10%.
  • Guide all 10 ASQ section of Region 3 to Total Quality for 2012. (This goal cannot be realized until 2013).
  • Help improve the overall Safety at Tri-Seal Blauvelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment