1. Lose that weight - get down to 175 max
- Got down to 172, maintained it for about 5 months, then I got hungry. Now I'm back to 179.
- My reality is I'm lazy, other than skiing, I did manage to get on the treadmill once or twice a month...maybe in 2014
- Sharon and I did spend more time going out to dinner, movies, socializing, etc.
Cash in at least one significant tournament WSOP; Borgata Poker Open; WPT; etc.
Increase bankroll by $20k
- This goal, I am proud to write was accomplished, not only did I increase my bankroll by more than $20k, I cashed in the WSOP Main Event. I placed 471 out of 6329 players (top 7.4%); buy in was $10k; cashed for $24,480.
1. Achieve ISO registration in Blauvelt
- Blauvelt is about ready for registration; senior management has put a hold to registration at this time
2. Complete MiniTab Training
- Registered for training in Feb but it was cancelled; I was never approved to attend again
3. Improve the resin reprocessing process
- We've established a skeleton return specification and identified the source of problematic materials; now the task is to get the customer to comply with our requirements
4. Visit 6 customers
- Visits this year included: PSI, Berry Baltimore, Rexam BevCan (2), Plastek; 4 for 6
5. Implement Supplier Management including 4 key supplier audits - this is for the flexibles division
- This was taken over by the new Director of Quality - taken away from me
On a separate note, I had major ASQ accomlishments that were not considered at the end of 2012:
- Re-elected Region 3 Director (2014-2015)
- Elected to the ASQ Board of Directors (2014-2015)
- Elected as Section Affairs Council (SAC) Chair for 2014
So let's look at 2014 - what are my goals:
- Get back to my goal weight of 172 lbs
- Exercise 2 - 3 times per week
- Improve my communications with key people in my life
- Poker - increase bank roll by $25k
- Implement Internal Auditing at BL
- Implement Management Review in BL
- Visit 6 customers
- SAC Reorganization
- Roll Global member units into SAC
- Drive member leader training
- Achieve re-election as SAC chair for 2015