I walked the floor of the Exhibits hall and met with some old friend while making new friends.
If you've never been to a World Conference and plan to attend in the future a couple of pieces of advice:
- Bring lots of business cards
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Don't skip a booth in the exhibits hall - you never know what you might pick up / learn or who you might meet
- ASQ books are at special discounted prices so bring your credit card
- Be prepared to lose your voice from gabbing!!!
- And finally, be sure to seek out the game of the night, whatever it might be...they are usually fun and come with some great prizes
A special event has been going on for the past couple of years during the Reception. It's called Excite! at Night. When you come next year check it out. These quick presentations (5 minutes each) are exciting, interesting and fun (and this night is supposed to be about fun!).